Stormy Sports Net will leave all game streams on the site for the duration of the current school year. If you would like to download your own permanent copy of any game, follow the instructions below.
- Find the broadcast to download. Click Download.
- Or, select the broadcast, and then choose the Download option located to the left of the broadcast.
- On the log-in page, log in with a generic account, managed by BlueFrame, or log in with a Facebook, Google, or Apple account.
- Choose one of the purchase options and click Next.
- If a purchase has been made before and the credit card information was saved, select it here. If this is a first-time purchase or credit card information was not saved select New Card.
- Input Credit Card information. IMPORTANT: The email input in the email field will receive the email containing the download link.
- Select Remember Credit Card for information to be saved for future purchases.
- Confirm billing information, and select to begin the download process.
- An email with the receipt of the purchase will be sent. This email will not include the download link. Once our system has prepared the download file, a second email with a link to the video will be sent. It may take several hours before the second email with the download link is received.
- If using Microsoft Edge, Chrome or Firefox, click on the link to download the file. If using Safari or Internet Explorer, right-click on the link and choose to Save/Download the file. Please note that broadcast files can not be downloaded on mobile devices or tablets.
- If access to the email that contains the download link is lost, return to the event page containing the video and click on the Download button again. On the resulting pop-up window, click on the Already Purchased? Login to Access button.
- Log in with the same account (Facebook, Google, etc.) used to purchase the video. Click Send New Download Email to receive a new email with the download link. There may be a several-hour delay for our system to generate the file requested.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team here.